Eversource Energy Distributed Generation Senior Account Executive in East Springfield, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
The Distributed Generation Senior Account Executive role will establish and maintain customer relationships as assigned. Positions EVERSOURCE as the highest performing providers of electric delivery services, and customer focused solutions. Serves as the strategic ally with customers, public officials, trade allies, and community leaders. Listens to customers, becomes knowledgeable of their business, identifies energy-related opportunities to assist customers to improve their business, and provides solutions to energy-related problems. Provides customized, prompt, and creative options/solutions for customers and prospective customers to retain and grow revenues. The DG Senior Account Executive manages the delivery of EVERSOURCE products and services to increase revenue and meet customer needs. Serves as a team leader on specialized internal and external cross-functional teams, as necessary, to develop customer solutions and attain revenue, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. Mentors account executives to enhance skill sets, and assumes Strategic Accounts Manager responsibilities when required.
- Participate in strategic planning teams to provide ideas and perspectives to improve operational processes, while ensuring Eversource’s franchise rights are protected.
- Participates in support and ensuring Company environmental and safety goals and Company initiatives and Goals are met or exceeded.
- Analyze Customer needs to ensure a superior Customer experience. Gathers information; probes and diagnoses customer service or equipment potential problems or issues related to Interconnecting to the Eversource Infrastructure.
- Develops strong customer relationships that allow the Company to provide superior customer service and achieve key activities, initiatives, and goals regarding Distributed Generation.
- Provides input with the development of customer service plans and resolves customer service issues such as: installation of new or upgraded utility service for distributed generation, billing related issues and general customer inquiries.
- Prepares and presents options and solutions to customer. Arranges for the implementation of customer solutions and follow-up; provides technical assistance as needed.
- Records, reviews, and decides on initial DG application regarding completeness. Delivers messaging and correspondence to customer in a timely fashion regarding status of project. Coordinate application delivery to internal stakeholders. Provides internal and external Project Management to ensure target dates are met. Coordinates, schedules, and leads project meetings. Coordinates, schedules, and leads DG Witness Tests.
- Assist with the development and implementation of operating plans for achieving corporate objectives with the smaller strategic customer base such as: changes in regulations, changes in rates, developing customer support for merger activities or other Company initiatives, customer education and promoting the United Way.
- Retains and grows distribution revenue (electric), promotes value added services and products and distributed generation programs.
Technical Knowledge/Skill: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); strong interpersonal skills; management skills (leading, coaching, hiring, holding people accountable, etc.); strong business acumen and technical knowledge of electric and gas distribution systems. Ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel).
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, related discipline.
Experience: A minimum of (8) eight years of experience in the Power Services Sector with a focus on Electrical Distribution along with a strong Project Management background.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor