Eversource Energy Analyst - Asset Management in Hartford, Connecticut
Job Description Summary:
Role and Scope of Position:
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining technical records for the Asset Management organization. This includes coordinating with Engineering, Projects, and Operations personnel to ensure consistent asset management processes are applied for transmission and distribution substation asset and reliability information across the three state region.
• Support the development and revision of documents and procedures that support asset management processes within the organization.
• Support internal self-assessments of asset information to ensure the accuracy of baselined information is maintained.
• Support the updating of various asset management databases to support the reliability and capital program initiatives.
• Track capital opportunities to support the Transmission Capital Plan.
• Develops reliability databases, reports and analysis to support the transmission and distribution performance initiatives.
• Develop reports, prepare presentations, write procedures and perform other activities as needed.
Strong facilitation and communication skills (including written, oral, and public speaking) required.
- High degree of personal ownership and accountability
Ability to create/manage Microsoft Access Databases, Microsoft Excel databases and associated user interfaces (visual basic, SQL or similar programming ability) is highly desirable. Experience using CASCADE strongly preferred.
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Management, or the equivalent in combined education and experience is required.
Experience: Minimum of (5) years related industry experience for the fully qualified level, and zero (0) to five (5) years experience for the associate level.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor