Eversource Energy Hot Stick Lineworker - Transmission in Walpole, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
RATE OF PAY: $51.21
CURRENTLY POSTED HOURS: 7:00AM – 3:00PM
The title Hot-Stick Line Worker Transmission designates employees working in the field in connection with the construction, inspection and maintenance of electrical transmission and distribution systems, including overhead and underground lines and equipment. Hot stick work is required.
All Employees in the group are expected to perform all the duties associated with traditional transmission work and selected live activities, including climbing poles and structures, as well as using live line methods once trained.
1. Ability to perform moderately heavy physical work outdoors in all seasons and at times for extended periods.
2. Must have Journeyman Level Lineworker experience and knowledge of transmission & distribution systems, including overhead and underground line work. Candidate must have a thorough understanding of operating and construction standards.
3. Successful completion of a technical and behavioral interview including knowledge based exam and physical prescreen.
4. Must have a Class A, CDL driver’s license.
5. Must have mechanical aptitude, be alert, safety conscious and a history of safe work habits.
6. Must pass Company approved EEI testing (CAST test)
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor