Eversource Energy Senior Project Analyst - Estimating in Westwood, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
- Utilizes information such as bids, project scope changes, invoices, internal labor / contractors, material and equipment costs to perform analysis on data for inclusion in the estimating database.
- Reconciles project cost to establish accurate historical project data for future use.
Develops metrics for:
1) estimate accuracy against original scope and
- 2) tracking scope changes costs impact against the original estimate and scope.
- Drives process improvement throughout the pricing and estimating process.
- Minimizes company’s exposure and risk on projects.
- Reviews and incorporates historical data from purchase orders, subcontract, productivity analysis reports
- Maintains cost monitoring and reporting systems following established procedures
- Provides support in the development and maintenance of cost estimates and tracking actual costs vs. budgets for major construction projects
- Collects information regarding changes and adjustments to cost estimates
- Possess strong analytical skills for evaluation of project costs, and other data sources.
· Sound knowledge of estimating requirements, contracts administration techniques, types of contracts.
· Ability to efficiently interface with, communicate and coordinate activities with Eversource estimating personnel as well as other depts.
- Overall understanding of the transmission and substation business lines.
- Ability to work independently.
· Ability to prepare clear and concise reports using written, oral or graphical means.
- Baccalaureate degree in business, accounting, engineering or related area or the equivalent or the equivalent experience is required. A minimum of eight (8) years of cost engineering or related experience is required.
Licenses & Certifications: None
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor